|Iran Urban Economics Scientific Association intends to hold the second international competition in the field of smart city in 1399. All interested parties are hereby invited to participate in this event. This competition will be held from 04 June 2020 to 04 July 2020 and prizes will be awarded to the best individuals. Please send the image of your answer to the email of the association to infoiuea.ir
1.Which city is at the top of the smartest cities in the world in 2020?
A: Paris B: Singapore
C: Dubai D: San Fransisco
2. What is the purpose of smart cities?
A: Integrate technology with different city functions
B: Increase employment and safety of citizens
C: Reducing the environmental impact of city development
D: all items
3. When did the concept of smart city come into being?
A: Early 1990s B: Early 1980s
C: Early 1970s D: 2000 onwards
4. What kind of urban economy dominates and is accepted in the smart city?
A: Keynesian Economics B: Neoliberal economics
C: Circular economy D: Classical Economics
5. What is the smart economy of cities in the world now?
A: More than $ 130 billion B: More than $ 80 billion
C: More than $ 180 billion D: More than $ 220 billion
6. Which aspect of smart cities is less considered?
A: Transportation B: the environment
C: Energy D: Security
7. What is the 11th goal of the Sustainable Development Goals in 2015?
A: Reducing energy consumption B: Eradicate Poverty
C: Creating sustainable cities D: Creating food security
8. In the time analysis of smart cities, which year is the turning point?
A: 1997 and the signing of the Kyoto Protocol
B: 2000 and the pervasiveness of the Internet
C: 2008 and the concept of the smart planet
D: all items
9. Who is the first company to introduce the concept of the intelligent planet and pioneer urban intelligence projects?
A: Siemens B: Cisco
C: IBM D: HP
10. What is the meaning of IoT?
A: Internet of Things
B: satellite Internet
C: Smart Planet
D: Information and Communications Technology